Hair loss is a big problem, not only for women, but also for many men, many factors may make hair begin to fall and fall, and the patient should visit a specialist doctor, especially if the phenomenon is new, and not neglect treatment to reach the best possible results.
And you have to know that it is normal and common for hair is falling from time to time, but in the case of hair loss dramatically makes people suffer panic and frustration, and may be quick to search for all information concerning hair loss immediately, but you should relax and calm the nerves before searching any information may cause an increase the sense of panic.
Causes of hair loss Hair loss results from several causes ,For example, hair loss occurs in women due to changes in the levels of hormones in their bodies after pregnancy and childbirth, or when reaching menopause or other cases where such disorders occur. While hair loss in men for genetic reasons, There are many other factors may occur in either sex and cause hair loss, including:
· 1- Thyroid dysfunction:
In some cases hair loss results in changes in the secretion of hormones in the body, Therefore, any abnormalities in the thyroid gland may affect the hormone secretion, which in turn causes hair loss and damage.
· 2- The body's immune system malfunctions:
Causing it to attack healthy hair follicles by mistake, causing injury to areas affected by hair loss.
· 3- Pregnancy:
Because of the high proportion of hormones that maintain hair in their bodies, but after birth these hormones return to normal and hair falls quickly.
· 4- Head worm disease:
There are many infections that affect the scalp, including the ringworm, which affects the hair and scalp, thus showing scaly spots and free of hair in the affected area, but when treating these infections, the hair regrows again.
· 5- The Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS):
PCOS is a disease that affects women in which woman ovaries tend to form lots of cysts which might be due to hormonal changes or any other causes. This disease also affects the proportions of hormones in the body, causing hair loss from the scalp.
6- Contraceptive pills:
Contraceptive pills have close correlation to hair loss in women, as it contains hormones that weaken ovulation which make women prone to hair loss.
· 7- High blood cholesterol level:
According to some studies and research, High cholesterol levels have a significant impact on hair loss.
8- High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is closely associated with hair loss.
There is a direct correlation between stress and stress with hair loss.
And for treatment you can use:
· Flax seed oil: with 5 capsules of flax seed oil by piercing it and massage your scalp with oil, Flax seed oil helps to increase blood flow and blood circulation, stimulates hair follicle and helps it grow. Leave flax seed oil for half an hour until your scalp absorbs and then wash your hair with shampoo.
· Eggs: Place a raw egg on your scalp, before shampooing the hair, the eggs are full of vitamins and proteins that nourish the scalp.
· Apple vinegar: Mix a cup of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water, put it on your head before washing your hair and leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it with shampoo, apple cider helps to adjust the pH on the scalp and remove the dead cells.
· Massage: Massage your scalp daily to stimulate blood circulation, promote blood flow and support healthy hair growth.
· Olive oil: Put olive oil on your scalp, cover your hair for a whole night, and then wash your hair as usual in the morning. Olive oil cleans the scalp and hair follicle. Read also: Benefits of olive oil for body and hair and pain relief.
In the end, after we know the causes of hair loss in women, how they can be treated in different ways, do not forget dear women to share your problem, and you can consult with one of our doctors.