Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'unique_tracker' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
There has been a lot of talk recently about bio- energy and the important information it contains that contributes to improving the lives of individuals, societies and nations. And the follower of this science finds that there are some countries conducting a lot of research on it to understand it and benefit from it and its laws. Dozens of research papers are produced and hundreds of books written annually on this topic. All of these books talk about important information and about enabling those who know it to improve his life and the lives of those around him.
Energy is an essential component of the universe , and it is considered a form of existence. Energy is usually derived from natural and unnatural sources, so it is divided into two main types, namely:
Renewable energy, which depends on natural sources, and other non- renewable energy, depends on abnormal sources, but it was formed with time and under the influence of a group of factors.
And all kinds of this energy require the existence of mechanisms, tools, and special techniques to extract it and harness it for the benefit of man. On this subject of our research, we will shed light on renewable energy and everything related to it.
Bio- energy is the use of organic materials (plants, etc...) as fuel by techniques such as gas collection and gasification (converting solid materials into gas), combustion and digestion of wet waste, and if biomass is used appropriately it is a valuable source of renewable energy But most depend on how the biomass fuel is produced.
Some regions have begun to grow certain types of plants specifically for use in the field of bio fuels, including corn and soybeans in the United States and also rapeseed, in Europe. And cane sugar in Brazil. And palm oil in Southeast Asia.
Bio fuels are also obtained from industrial analysis of crops, excreta and animal remains that can be reused, such as straw, wood, compost, rice husk, sewage, waste decomposition, and food waste, which can be converted to bio- gas through anaerobic digestion.
Increasing the use of biomass can also lead to improved economic development and poverty reduction, especially in rural areas, because it attracts investments to new business opportunities for small and medium- sized companies in the areas of bio fuel production, preparation, transport, trade and use. , Which leads to income generation (and job opportunities) for people who live in and around these areas.
In fact, bio electric production has the highest capacity to create jobs among renewable energy options, as it can create twice as many direct jobs compared to those that electricity production creates using traditional sources of energy, and with a lower investment cost for every job generated.
The positives of bio energy:
- Bio energy production can be used to burn waste and organic products from agriculture, and this is a way to get rid of waste and reduce pressure on land resources.
- Bio energy is widely available on the surface of the earth and is generally renewable , because we run out of organic waste and fuel products, because we produce it continuously, and it is available all over the world.
- When using other methods to produce vital energy other than direct burning such as fermentation, the impact on the environment is minimal, alcohol and other fuels produced in this alternative way are clean alternatives that are possible for fossil fuels.
- Switching to vegetable oil for use as an easy fuel, such as bio diesel, requires no more than slight adjustments for practical use.
- In the world, more than 100 billion gallons of raw materials are produced annually in the food industry, and this means that we have the technology and expertise to produce it.
The negatives of bio energy:
- The direct combustion of any carbon- based materials leads to air pollution, as in fossil fuels.
- Bio energy production competes for food use and water consumption.
- The current production methods require huge areas of us lands to completely replace oil and diesel. With the current technology, bio fuel cannot be produced to replace the demand for oil.