There is no doubt that human nature tends to eat foods that taste wonderful and foods are easy to prepare, too, but the taste is not enough, we must know the value of food and its benefits and damage, so we enjoy good health , the food is not in value, but the food contains so we will eat Here are the types of eating and distinguishing between healthy and unhealthy foods.
It is rich in the necessary elements of the body to carry out its activities and vital functions, and the longer the maintenance of the longer and better the better the human health and the body is less susceptible to various problems and diseases, and the most important rules to be committed to a healthy diet and sound, including the following:
The equation of energy acquired by the body with the energy they lose:
This can be achieved by eating adequate amounts of calories so that the body gets the energy it needs. For example, an adult man needs the equivalent of two thousand and five hundred calories a day, and the woman needs about two thousand.
1- Maintain physical activity:
Through daily movement but this does not mean body stress and exhaustion. Increased fluid intake: especially water and natural juices, because it keeps the body moist and prevents it from getting dry.
2- Keep away from salt:
Excessive intake of salts leads to the retention of fluids in the body, thus protecting the body from high pressure and disease and heart problems.
3- Eat a variety of healthy foods:
To ensure access to all essential nutrients for the body, and to achieve this can be followed:
4- Focus on starches:
Most notably potatoes, beets and rice, as well as pasta and cereals.
5- Do not neglect breakfast:
So that the body has sufficient energy to enable it to carry out the necessary work and activities.
6- Many fruits and vegetables:
So that it contains most of the body needs nutrients, specifically fibers that help digest food. Eat more fish: contain large amounts of minerals and proteins; doctors recommend it twice a week, and one of these meals include fatty or fatty fish specifically rich in omega- 3, because it reduces the incidence of heart disease.
Includes a long list, the most important of which are:
1- Pans of all kinds:
So that stored in the body a large amount of calories, which causes him a lot of diseases such as diabetes and obesity, specifically frying, which depends on high temperatures, because it has a large body of cancer cells.
So that contain a large proportion of caffeine, which leads to affect the ability of the body to absorb iron.
3- Soft drinks:
Excessive intake affects the functioning of the digestive system and bone, causing osteoporosis.
4- High fat foods:
Especially fast food, specifically containing high percentage of red meat, as well as fish that are fried by using flour and eggs; because they cause a lot of heart disease.
5- Sweets of all kinds:
Because it is rich in sugar, which causes indigestion and excessive obesity, in addition to a range of diseases such as diabetes and stress.
Follow the recommended dietary allowance for fats, carbohydrates and proteins, the daily amounts of food required to meet the adult nutritional requirements by reducing the risk of disease. But keep in mind that the most important of these ratios is to make sure you choose healthy sources of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, as described in this article.
20% to 35% of daily calories (reduce as much saturated fat as possible with enough natural food).
10% to 35% of daily calories.
45% to 65% of daily calories (reduced intake of added sugar).
- Fiber (Compound Carbohydrates):
14 grams per 1000 calories. This represents about 21 to 38 grams per day, depending on age and gender, as follows:
• Men 50 years or younger: 38 g / day
• Women 50 years of age or younger: 25 grams / day
• Men older than 50 years: 30 grams / day
• Ladies older than 50 years: 21 grams / day
- Balance the number of calories consumed during the day compared to the number of calories burned through the exercise of various physical activities, the man needs a day to 2,500 calories, while women need to 2,000 calories.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables at a rate of five times a day.
- The fish is rich in minerals and the important elements of the body. It is considered a balanced healthy diet. It should be prepared by roasting and not frying, and it is possible to choose between fresh or canned fish such as tuna and sardines.
- Exercise is not just a weight loss activity. It stimulates the body's circulation, sends positive energy and absorbs negative energy. This explains the person's sense of psychological comfort by going out to the open air and practicing some exercises, including yoga exercises. And meditation
- Make sure to drink water to keep the body moist, and protect it from dehydration, the body needs 1.2 to protect it from drought, and needs to be larger amounts to carry out metabolism, and metabolism, especially if the atmosphere is hot.
- When you follow any diet, breakfast should never be neglected in the belief that it contributes to weight loss, but on the contrary, neglect reduces the rate of burning.
- Healthy diet contains a variety of fruits and vegetables, in addition to whole grains and carbohydrates, fat and fat- free proteins, it should be noted that it should contain foods with a low proportion of salt and sugar, and the following are the most important benefits of healthy diet:
- Reduce the risk of gaining excess weight and obesity.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Control blood sugar, and reduce or prevent the incidence of diabetes and its complications.
- Maintaining heart health and protection from stroke and blood clots.
- Enhance the mental and behavioral health of the child and the adult. Maintain healthy teeth and bones.
- Help improve mood.
- Enhances memory and increases mental focus.
- Help improve gastrointestinal tract and protect against diseases.
- Protection from sleep problems helps in getting a quiet sleep.