TopView Sightseeing is a New York-based double decker bus company offering a variety of sightseeing tours by bus, bike, and boat. Our growing team of native local experts serve over 1,500 customers daily, and visitors to the Big Apple can experience New York City with unforgettable views. As we are building our new brand, we are growing tremendously and launching new websites to enhance the customer experience across our network of brands including Bike Rental Central Park and Water Tours New York.
The Marketing team, the heart of TopView’s Ecommerce & digital marketing strategy, is a significant driver of new customers and revenue and is looking for an experienced and strategic developer to focus on improving functionality for our digital properties and deepening customer experience and engagement by enhancing our technologies. This position is for a full-time, on-site Android Developer with 3+ years of experience and a great eye for design. Developers with published mobile apps in the Google Play Store will be prioritized.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create in-house mobile applications.
- Architect the mobile development stack, CI/CD, deployment.
- Design mockups and wireframes.
- Bug fix, QA, problem solve.
- Working closely with other team members in the development team.
- Perform code reviews.
Developer should have worked in a published mobile app. Java, Android Studio, XML, JSON, GIT. BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert knowledge with Java.
- Expert knowledge with Android Studio.
- Expert knowledge with internal and third party RESTful APIs.
- Expert knowledge with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, JSON, AJAX.
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and grid responsive designs.
- Graphical sense of design, ability to take sketches and turn them into working UI.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Ability to write clean, scalable/modular code through source control. GIT required.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor and work collaboratively.
- Highly organized and with great time management skills.
- Experience with Angular and/or React is a plus.
- Experience with developing mobile apps using Ionic is a plus.
- Experience with Grunt or Gulp is a plus.
- Other Back-end programming languages (PHP) knowledge is a plus.
*Recruiters please do not submit resumes to this listing.
Job Type: Full-time
One to three years
CSS3: 3 years
Android Studio: 3 years
HTML 5: 3 years
Git: 3 years
Java: 3 years
XML: 3 years
Permanent Contract (Full Time)
This ad expires in