Data Entry Clerk
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates selected specialty and province-wide health care services across BC, working with the five geographic health authorities to deliver province-wide solutions that improve the health of British Columbians. PHSA embodies values that reflect a commitment to excellence. These include: Patients first • Respect people • Be compassionate • Dare to innovate • Cultivate partnerships • Serve with purpose
The Provincial Health Services Authority’s Internal Temporary Staffing Services (PHSA TSS) provides opportunities for people to jump start their career within PHSA and Heath Care. We are currently looking for talented Data Entry clerks to join our team! PHSA TSS is a collective talent pool of service minded professionals who are available to start work immediately. We have exciting new projects coming up and are currently recruiting for multiple positions.
PHSA Corporate- Temporary Staffing Services
Data Entry Clerk
Casual- full time(1.00 FTE)
Start Date: Tuesday April 1, 2018 – Candidates must be available to start immediately
1. Maintains related database information such as patient statistics, research, and related projects by inputting, retrieving, sorting, and performing backup of database information.
2. Accesses and extracts monthly reports of statistical data and other requested data from the computer system as required.
3. Books, schedules, and confirms outpatient appointments. Adds, deletes, and changes appointments as required. Pre-registers patients and requests patient charts from Health Records.
4. Control data completion and integrity by searching out missing items.
5. Reception duties including receiving and directing patients, answering, screening and redirecting phone calls, taking messages for doctors and nurses, including calls from pharmacies for refill prescriptions and verification.
6. Creates, prints, and distributes appointment lists, appointment letters, and clinic schedules.
7. The successful candidate much have a keen eye for detail.
We invite you to apply by clicking the "Apply Online Now" button where you can register for the first time or enter your Username and Password in order to re-access your profile on our system.
Required Language Skills
Permanent Contract (Full Time)
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
This ad expires in