Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'unique_tracker' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Human life lived in many periods of time, which was evolving in each period in all aspects of his life, and with the development of the nature of life changed, and the quality of life becomes better and easier, before 3.3 million years ago, man lived in a time period called the age of the use of tools; Made of stone, this prehistoric cultural stage is the stage in which man began to evolve.
It includes three separate periods:
- The Stone Age
- Mesolithic period (average)
- The Neolithic Age
It is worth mentioning that man lived in this period with the least form of development and the simplest way of life.
And The Stone Age is the time when the growth of human civilizations began, and was characterized by different start and end from other eras. There have also been many changes during the period, including climate changes that have affected human culture:
- The emergence of man in East Africa.
- Stone tools industry.
- Man control fire.
- Live on picking, hunting, and hiking.
- The human being in this era and before the discovery of fire live on hunting and on raw vegetables and fruits found in nature, but after the discovery of fire has become dependent on cooking and barbecue.
- The people of that era were nomadic, that is, they do not settle in a certain place, where they were moving from one place to another in order to search for water and food.
- People in that era were taking caves housing them to protect them from cold in winter and extreme heat in summer
- At that time man was afraid of predators in addition to lightning and thunder, and was worshiped to protect himself from their evil
- Humans in that period relied on placing thorns and setting fire to the caves nozzles in order to protect himself from predators during his sleep.
- As for the religions and rituals of man in the Stone Age, it came from his many questions about nature and its phenomena. This made him sanctify the phenomena of nature and worship them. They were holding magical rituals that are based on some amulets and spells, and they are working to offer offerings and blood as one of the forms of distancing and closeness.
- Man in that period relied on art as a means of deep expression of what is inside them. As for primitive clothing, they covered up the middle below the knee and worked to paint their bodies using primitive materials.
- They held their dances around the fire and these dances were either seasonal or ritual or enjoyment.